Time-saving Control, Oversight & Compliance
Need a 360° View of Operations to Mitigate Risk & Boost Productivity?
With OpsCheck, gain full process transparency for you/your clients and maintain an audit trail with centralized project oversight and robust filtering tools to easily retrieve & verify the status of any task or project.
Full 360° transparency
Deep operational visibility
Manage everything in one place
A powerful tool for Consulting Firms, Outsourced COO/CFOs, Due Diligence & Compliance:
- Auditable workflow management and operational supervision
- Strong visual reporting and notifications suited to compliance-specific needs
- Effortless collaboration, communication, and cloud-based document storage
- Provides an auditable workflow and full transparency for clients, C-suite and regulators
- Enhanced team efficiency and accountability
- Effectively synchronize operations across teams, offices, and timezones
- Seamless integration with CMR and other third-party applications
- Central communications hub for the entire firm
- Customizable for organizations of any size and type
Built to Make Your Firm’s Oversight and Compliance Efforts Easier
Does your company have an integrated compliance system in place? In today’s rapidly evolving business environment, compliance management is essential for ongoing success.
Compliance is a multi-faceted issue, depending on the industry but most businesses exist under the watchful eye of a regulatory body. Nowhere is this more apparent than the financial services sector where every firm needs a compliance management system interwoven throughout the company.
Did you know that well-maintained audit trails indicate a high standard of operational oversight?
From the IT staff to top management, effective audit trails call for a company-wide dedication to excellence.
With the shift away from manual logs to digital automation, we can access audit trails that are easily accessible, precise, and useful. As a result, firms are better able to dodge threats and red-flag potential hazards.
When your company needs answers, a meticulous, clearly-defined audit trail will provide the evidence to untangle the issues.
Due to the volatility of the markets caused by the COVID-19 crisis and increased frequency of losses for one reason or another, the SEC will likely bring more attention to transparency requirements. Service costs and management fees, firm compensation, and key personnel actions should all be monitored for conflicts of interest in the current environment.
Specifically, OpsCheck can memorialize compliance procedures to give heightened attention to actions by the firm and staff that may involve asset transfers into products and services that the firm has a direct involvement in soliciting or borrowing or taking loans from investors.