Take full control of operations within your Private Equity Fund
How can Private Equity Funds use OpsCheck?
360° oversight from the cloud
Streamline investment operations
An application for Private Equity Funds
- Versatile workflow and productivity solution for private equity managers
- Private equity-specific, cloud-based operational oversight
- Stay up-to-date with global compliance regulations from SEC, FCA and others
- Significantly improves team productivity and accountability
- Responsive communications hub for private equity employees
- Integrates easily with CRM, IRM or other third-party applications
- Allows collaboration across teams, offices, and timezones
- Clear audit trail provides transparency for investors, clients and regulators
Built for Private Equity Funds
There’s no question that the Covid-19 pandemic has permanently altered the way we do business. Regardless of what the future holds, the financial asset management industry has implemented new policies and procedures that will continue. Obviously, an unprecedented event, the pandemic, has forced firms to activate their business continuity plans. Some have made a smooth transition. Others are discovering that their plans need serious re-evaluation and improvements.
Alternative investments are no longer the sole domain of cocky hedge fund dynamos. Mainstream firms have moved into the potentially lucrative market, lured by the promise of high returns. The downside, of course, are the high-risk issues that can arise that traditional investors are not as familiar or comfortable with.
Asset management firms across the industry are scrambling to maintain business continuity during the current crisis. While disaster recovery plans are critical and required, they cannot anticipate every potential business threat. Even three months ago, no one could have imagined that the US economy would be thrown into the turmoil it is today.