Simpler VC Portfolio Management, At Last
Venture capital firms, meet your all-in-one management & oversight tool.
A single place to manage portfolio companies, streamline deal flow and just make work easier
Stay on top of LP capital, valuations, management company & fund accounting, investor relations, compliance, and more with ease.
Innovative operational technology
Deep operational visibility
Full operational control
An application for Venture Capital Funds
OpsCheck lets you easily manage your portfolio companies & deal flow processes and maintain full oversight of operations.
- Track all operations and maintain oversight across the fund
- Centralized task management workflow and process visibility
- Keep partners up-to-date with effective collaboration and communications
- Full transparency fulfills demands of investors and regulators
- Powerful visual reporting and notifications move deals forward
- Expand team efficiency and accountability for venture capital firms
- Synchronize between partners, teams and timezones
- Integrates easily with CMR, Affinity and other third-party applications
- Centralized communication hub for the whole firm
- Stay compliant with SEC, KYC, and BSA regulations
- Adaptable to any size and type of VC operation
Built for Venture Capital Funds
There’s no question that the Covid-19 pandemic has permanently altered the way we do business. Regardless of what the future holds, the financial asset management industry has implemented new policies and procedures that will continue. Obviously, an unprecedented event, the pandemic, has forced firms to activate their business continuity plans. Some have made a smooth transition. Others are discovering that their plans need serious re-evaluation and improvements.
Alternative investments are no longer the sole domain of cocky hedge fund dynamos. Mainstream firms have moved into the potentially lucrative market, lured by the promise of high returns. The downside, of course, are the high-risk issues that can arise that traditional investors are not as familiar or comfortable with.
Asset management firms across the industry are scrambling to maintain business continuity during the current crisis. While disaster recovery plans are critical and required, they cannot anticipate every potential business threat. Even three months ago, no one could have imagined that the US economy would be thrown into the turmoil it is today.